Friday, June 1, 2012

My Humble View

My favorite time of day in this apartment is when the sun has set and I can look outside to see what color the Empire State building is that night. I also have some other pretty sweet views as well.  I cant see the whole Manhattan skyline by just looking straight out my window; instead, I have to look to my right.  I would call it a humble view.  And, yes, I know the quality of my pictures are awful because I use my camera phone. What can I say, I'm not a photographer.





The best view of this apartment would have to be the Citi building view.  You can see it just sitting down on the couch.  I think it looks pretty badass.

My favorite daytime view would have to be the Silver Cup view.

This is the Chase Clock Tower building, but we like to call it "Little Ben".

No comments:

Post a Comment