3 1/2 cups grape juice
2 envelopes of unflavored gelatin
1 cup of grapes (sliced in halves)
1 cup of strawberries (sliced)
1 cup of mandarin oranges
- Pour grape juice into sauce pan.
- Sprinkle gelatin over and let it stand for 10 minutes. Turn the heat on low and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- Pour into individual ramekin bowls, muffin tins, or just use a glass dessert dish to eliminate the step of removing the gelatin later.
- Add fruit to each individual dish.
- Chill in your refrigerator overnight or until set.
- Loosen the molds with warm water or with a knife. Set a plate on top of the mold, holding both the mold and the place and flip upside down quickly to remove the mold.
- Admire your hard work and enjoy this tasty and fruity treat!