Thursday, June 7, 2012

Life is About...Compromise

I saw this on Elle Decor and it really made me wish I was single.  You see, if it was up to me, this is what my place would look like.  Of course, that is just a dream because I am married to a man who loves to do science experiments and mess around with things, which leads to a huge mess.  Also he can't stand girly colors, like the color that is on the wall in the picture.  I prefer pink, he prefers blue, so I usually end up choosing a neutral color that we both can live with like green. I suppose I can't complain too much though because he did put in the new floor which saved us from the ugly rustic chic tiles in the kitchen.  Men...you can't live with them, you can't live without them.


So since the girly girl and the manly man are married and living together, the below picture would be my goal, which is fine, because it is equally as awesome. 
Photos: Elle Decor

No comments:

Post a Comment