Saturday, June 2, 2012

Sheer Curtains: My Newest Obsession

Okay, so I was at the 99 cent store with the hubby and I wanted a long curtain to hang in the threshold leading to our linen closet and our bathroom. The hubby was rushing me (as he usually does when I'm looking for things) and I used my best judgment and got this sheer curtain. I figured it would be just okay, or at least for the time being since it is cheap.

Later on when I put this curtain up, it just absolutely fit the room perfectly.  I liked it so much that I got another sheer curtain to hang in the doorway between the living room and the kitchen.  It really gives this place a chic hippy vibe to it. And, for the price, I am thrilled about it.  Not only does it look really cool, but it also separates the rooms, which is a huge plus for us since we live in a railroad style apartment; but, at the same time it does not make our space seem like less.

Here are some rooms decorated with sheer curtains, which I am totally in love with:


Photo: mynottinghill








Photo: sweetydesign

No comments:

Post a Comment