Tuesday, May 29, 2012

His And Her's

One of the features that charmed me about this apartment was the his and her's closets.  My grandma has them in her Brooklyn apartment which she has resided in since I was a little girl.  I remember spending summers there and I was always memorized by those closets.  I remember playing hide and seek with my sister and there was always a place to hide there (her apartment is what most NYC residents would consider huge). I must say, we had a blast.

Huge advantage of the his and hers closet: when you go out shopping you can just put your new clothing garments into your closet and not have to worry about being asked how much money you spent shopping (it's my money anyway, dammit!)

How stylish are these his and hers?




Not quite finished unpacking, but here are our closets. Can you guess which one's mine?




No comments:

Post a Comment