Saturday, September 1, 2012

Our Quaint Getaway

So, for the hubby and I's first anniversary I made reservations out on the North Fork of Long Island for the summer because I have always been meaning to go there with my husband since we were dating and we totally had a blast.

We stayed at an inn right next door to a lavender field, so the whole entire time we were there we had the smell of lavender wafting up our nostrils and it was delightful.  I even tried lavender ice cream and it was the most awesome thing ever (although I think it might be more of a chick flavor because my husband hated it). We also hung out on the beach and drove around.  It was just a fun little getaway for the weekend and was only a couple of hours away. I now want to get a bunch of lavender candles so that the whole apartment can smell super nice all the time.





No comments:

Post a Comment