Thursday, August 9, 2012

A Zen Bathroom

I recently went to Kohl's and I saw all of the really cute bathroom decor.  I believe a bathroom should look clean (of course) and have a spa feel to it.  When I am expecting guests, I make sure to have plenty of clean towels and products to freshen up so that they can feel right at home. The bathroom is a place of rejuvenation and cleanliness, so the elements should be zen.





You know all that crap in your bathroom where you end up just putting anywhere because you don't really have a place for it? Well, getting one of these cute little wicker baskets is the solution for it.  You can throw all of that stuff in here, it will look tidy, and you can easily move it when you want to clean!
Above photos: Kohl's

A great and easy way to bring a zen feeling to any bathroom, no matter how big or small, is to add candles.  They will keep your bathroom smelling nice and, when lit, will give a romantic feel.


Photo: favim

No comments:

Post a Comment